Since the beginning of 2015, the St. Louis industrial market has both absorbed and built more than 12 million square feet of space. In this new, interactive dashboard, you can filter and analyze all the construction that has occurred across the region since 2014.
Agency Leasing, Capital Markets, Commercial Real Estate, Industrial, Industrial Leasing, St. Louis, Supply Chain, Technology, Tenant Representation
- Final Lease Agreements Signed for Hazelwood Logistics Center
- Hiro Pokè Co. Joins Restaurant Lineup at The Eatery
- Lease and loan agreements help cement future for One Metropolitan Square
- JLL’s Blaise Tomazic Weighs in on Commercial Real Estate Scene in STL
- Property Management Success Comes with Investing in Your Team