Since the beginning of 2015, the St. Louis industrial market has both absorbed and built more than 12 million square feet of space. In this new, interactive dashboard, you can filter and analyze all the construction that has occurred across the region since 2014.
Agency Leasing, Capital Markets, Commercial Real Estate, Industrial, Industrial Leasing, St. Louis, Supply Chain, Technology, Tenant Representation
- Can Co-working Work at the Mall?
- More development and company expansions bring vacancies to cyclical low
- St. Louis Retailer’s Lifestyle Focus Attracts Multi-Family Housing, Experiential Retail and Consistent Crowds
- Final Lease Agreements Signed for Hazelwood Logistics Center
- Hiro Pokè Co. Joins Restaurant Lineup at The Eatery