The St. Louis Business Journal recently tapped JLL’s executive vice president David Branding for his expertise and knowledge about the St. Louis commercial real estate market. David was one of four featured experts from the area who provided insight into today’s industrial market conditions and how the St. Louis region stacks up when it comes to investment and commercial real estate. Read more….]
Agency Leasing, Capital Markets, Commercial Real Estate, Consulting, Industrial, Industrial Leasing, News, Office, Research, St. Louis, Tenant Representation
- Can Co-working Work at the Mall?
- More development and company expansions bring vacancies to cyclical low
- St. Louis Retailer’s Lifestyle Focus Attracts Multi-Family Housing, Experiential Retail and Consistent Crowds
- Final Lease Agreements Signed for Hazelwood Logistics Center
- Hiro Pokè Co. Joins Restaurant Lineup at The Eatery