A new industrial revolution, spurred on by e-commerce, is sparking growth in St. Louis real estate, according to David Branding, executive vice president for the St. Louis industrial brokerage at JLL, which had $6.8 billion in global revenue in 2016. Branding, who joined JLL in 2011, said the expansion of e-commerce is one reason behind the local market’s recovery from the recession. Branding explains more about what’s driving growth in St. Louis in a recent interview with the St. Louis Business Journal.
Agency Leasing, Capital Markets, Commercial Real Estate, Consulting, Industrial, Industrial Leasing, News, Property Management, Research, St. Louis, Supply Chain, Tenant Representation
- Can Co-working Work at the Mall?
- More development and company expansions bring vacancies to cyclical low
- St. Louis Retailer’s Lifestyle Focus Attracts Multi-Family Housing, Experiential Retail and Consistent Crowds
- Final Lease Agreements Signed for Hazelwood Logistics Center
- Hiro Pokè Co. Joins Restaurant Lineup at The Eatery