A new industrial revolution, spurred on by e-commerce, is sparking growth in St. Louis real estate, according to David Branding, executive vice president for the St. Louis industrial brokerage at JLL, which had $6.8 billion in global revenue in 2016. Branding, who joined JLL in 2011, said the expansion of e-commerce is one reason behind the local market’s recovery from the recession. Branding explains more about what’s driving growth in St. Louis in a recent interview with the St. Louis Business Journal.
Agency Leasing, Capital Markets, Commercial Real Estate, Consulting, Industrial, Industrial Leasing, News, Property Management, Research, St. Louis, Supply Chain, Tenant Representation
- The Eatery Set to Open at One Metropolitan Square
- Forsyth remains among the most expensive streets in America
- Hildegard Priorities Invests in the Future of Jefferson County Plaza
- Non-Traditional U.S. Cities Emerge as Hubs for Tech Talent and Start-ups
- Bank of America Plaza Designated as BOMA 360 Performance Building