The St. Louis Business Journal recently tapped JLL’s research manager, Blaise Tomazic for his expertise and knowledge about the St. Louis commercial real estate market. Blaise was one of six featured experts from the area who provided insight into today’s market conditions and how the St. Louis region stacks up when it comes to investment and construction in commercial real estate. Read more….
Agency Leasing, Capital Markets, Commercial Real Estate, Consulting, Data Centers, Industrial, Industrial Leasing, Investment, Law Firms, News, Office, Project Management, Property Management, Research, St. Louis, Technology, Tenant Representation
- Can Co-working Work at the Mall?
- More development and company expansions bring vacancies to cyclical low
- St. Louis Retailer’s Lifestyle Focus Attracts Multi-Family Housing, Experiential Retail and Consistent Crowds
- Final Lease Agreements Signed for Hazelwood Logistics Center
- Hiro Pokè Co. Joins Restaurant Lineup at The Eatery